Our waterfront Bed & Breakfast accommodation in central Lochcarron is open all year round! We are based right in the heart of the village, with many amenities on our doorstep and in a fantastic location for exploring the highlands, as a stopover to/from Skye or when travelling along the NC500 route. We have two rooms available:
- A large, double room with comfy kingsize bed, spacious bathroom ensuite & with loch views on the ground floor. Price from £70 per room including full breakfast based on 2 sharing.
- A comfortable twin room with ensuite shower room & loch views on the first floor. Price from £70 per room including full breakfast based on 2 sharing.
Both of our rooms are at the front of the house, with beautiful sea views across Loch Carron to the hills beyond. We have a breakfast room at the front of the house which allows you to really enjoy the views in the morning, and this room also has a good assortment of books & games should you need a little respite from sightseeing or for relaxing in the evening.
Both rooms are well furnished and comfortable, with:
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Amazing views across the sea loch to the Attadale Hills
- Check-in from 4.30pm, check out by 10.30am
We offer a full Scottish breakfast as part of your stay that can be served at a time to suit. To ensure a pleasant and efficient breakfast service we will ask for your breakfast order the night before.
In addition, packed lunches and evening meals can be provided with advance notice.
If you have any specific dietary requirements then please do mention this when making your reservation to ensure that we can do our best to accommodate you.
**sadly due to an allergy we unfortunately can’t accept animals in the house, but this does mean that we can offer an allergy-friendly environment to guests**